Saturday, July 16, 2011

My hamster is acting really weird lately. Please help!?

So my hamster recently has been acting weird. She has been awake all day, and she usually sleeps all day. Then the other day I noticed her little home room bed thing was upside down. So I flipped it back over. I then watched her flip it back over and bite and gnaw at the inside roof of it. She's managed to make a hole in it from doing it so much. Also, shes kind of still a baby so she is really hyper. So when I hold her she never stops moving. And yesterday I picked her up and she sat in my hand not moving for about five minutes. It was really unlike her. So I started moving her around and switching hands and it did nothing. She still sat still. I'm really worried. I don't know if maybe she's confused or not comfortable. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment