Saturday, July 16, 2011

Painkiller Help - Am I going to die?

I am home alone right now, I am 19 years old and I have an infection in my tooth. I was in so much agony so I was looking through my carers cupboards for some kind of medical products which could ease the pain (I was literally on the floor crying and screaming in agony) I found a medical product called Tramadol, I recall my caretaker using this when he had his leg operation (he suffers from Achalasia which causes his osephagus goes into spasms quite frequently and sends him into agonizing pain, and he takes these pills to help him sleep and ease the pain) they are only 50g, he has dozens upon dozens of packs of these tramadol tablets, I didn't know the dosage but I thought since It's only 50g I took 2, then another 2 10 minutes after that because it didn't work very much, then after I was in such excruciating pain with my infection gnawing away at my nerve inside my tooth that I took another two, 5 minutes after that I began to feel dizzy, so I took another 2 because the pain still hadn't gone, before all this I had already taken around 9 200mg ibuprofen tablets and 7 500g paracetamol tablets. I'm still in pain and I feel like I'm about to pass out, help me what do I do am I going to die?

No comments:

Post a Comment