Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Period every two weeks?

Since my period started after having my son, about a year after his birth, I've been having a period-like bleeding about every two weeks. Each bleed is like a period as I have cramping and a normal flow every time, so I'm pretty sure it's not ovulation bleeding. I had this problem while trying to conceive my son and my doctor put me on Clomid. I'm not horribly concerned right now as I am not actively trying to conceive, but I want to know if I still could be ovulating, or if I'm going to have to use Clomid again when we next want to conceive. And could this bleeding be a health concern? I had an ovarian cyst six years ago which had to be surgically removed but haven't had the problem again. I am not taking birth control.

No comments:

Post a Comment