Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Am I pregnant? 11 dpo?

I'm 21 yrs old and approx. 11 dpo and I'm not sure if I am or not. Everyone keeps asking if I am.. My breasts have been swollen, heavy, and tender for 5 days now, at some moments too tender to touch. I am experiencing a lot of gas, gas that doesn't feel relieved even when I flatulate, light/dull cramps in lower abdomen, extreme fatigue-I am hardly awake 3 hours before I am dreadfully tired again, especially sensitive and emotional, and my cm is very scant and dry, like it's barely there. Also, I am experiencing an abnormally low sex drive. My neck and back have been hurting me also. I don't know if I should take a pregnancy test, AF is due to be here around the 29th and I keep reading online that this may be PMS. But, I was actively having sex before, during, and after ovulation. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment