Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boyfriend Question: Am I wrong to be annoyed?

So my boyfriend is currently unemployed. He is actively looking for work, but having some difficulties. He occasionally likes to indulge in 420 time, but has not been lately since he is looking for work. However, he's been doing some other stuff to "take the edge off". In 2 days, he killed a bottle of vodka, and was taking vicodin as well. When I told him that vicodin and stuff like that can show up on drug tests, he said he didn't know and wouldn't take it again. Well, the next day (and the day after) he took it again. After that I got annoyed and said something to him about it, and he accused me of "treating him like an addict". I don't think that's the case at all, I understand he's stressed and wants to blow off some steam, but I have a huge problem with drinkers and I don't like pill-poppers either. So does he have a right to be pissed at me for bringing it up to him? Or should I be pissed about his irresponsible behavior?

No comments:

Post a Comment