Monday, July 18, 2011

Is it possible to forget a gal who satisfied u the best so far?

My Gf is a married woman with one baby. She has been the best and most beautiful girl I ever meet so far. She had a secret mobile with her by which we use to talk and sms daily which is now caught with all proofs by her in-laws and my family members have strictly restricted us from communicating and we have no other option rather than forgetting her as she has a baby and am 19 and shez 27. So we cant even marry as I dont earn am still a student. And on top that she is my maternal cousin brothers wife. How do I live without her presence. Its been 5 days I havnt heard her voice and I am about to die. She has been romancing with me past 2yrs and I have been fantasizing about her from last 6yrs. She is my Dream girl how do I survive widout her as there is no way of we getting married due to many reasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment