Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Implantation question..please read!?

I have been actively ttc for 6months. My period came early this month. Usually comes on the 18th(ish), it came on the 10th, finished on the 12th. Last week on the 21st, i noticed spotting. Started out very light pink, and was only a little bit whenever i peed. It ended on the 23rd and by that time was sort of brownish, but still not alot. Not even enough to need a panty liner. I had slight cramps during those days..nothing like "period cramps". More like a dull ache around my lower abdomen. A few days after that, i noticed CM with streaks of blood. Only a few times and it went away. And now im having white discharge whenever i pee..sometimes i feel wet, or think i am, but its really just the discharge.. I get nauseous during the day, but nothing comes up.. and my nails have been growing really fast which is odd because i usually bite them.. Anyways, that stuff is irrelevant i guess. I just feel so confused because ive never bled twice in one month or had CM tinged with blood.. Thanks for your input :)

No comments:

Post a Comment