Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I give up on wanting a relationship?

I'm 26 only been in one relationship that lasted 3 months (a "friend" split us up) that was 6 years ago. For a while I didn't bother looking for anyone as I concentrated more on college and work. I started actively looking for someone last year and did casual date someone for a while but I decided to stop seeing him as he turned out to be emotionally blackmailing and bratty. I've been on other dates but they didn't turn out well for various reasons. I've heard people say that if a woman is long term single then people assume it's because they want to be single as they prefare to have flings rather than a relationship, which isn't the case for me, I've only ever slept with one person. Have I left it too late? Should I just trow the towel in now?

No comments:

Post a Comment