Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What movie is this...?

Ok, sorry if it seems like these are the only kind of questions I ask. :P Anyway, I watched this movie on demand from Comcast once and it was on Fear net. So it was about these teens sending in audition tapes because they wanted to be on some new reality tv show. And they had to say what their worst fear was on the tape. So they get accepted onto the "show" and are taken to this warehouse looking place? I don't remember what it was exactly. But it turns out that there was no tv show (surprise surprise.. lol) and that the killer was going to use their worst fears to kill them. I know that there was a black guy... and there were 2 blonde twins, a boy and a girl. And I remember that the twins worst fear was to see something happen to each other. So the killer strapped them into chairs facing each other with a drills on each side pointing towards their heads. Each twin had a button that when they hit it it would start the drill that's facing them, so that they could die for their sibling if they wanted to. That's basically the only death I remember. BUT! At the end of the movie, one of the girls who survived figured out that the killer was her father... and she locked him in this place and set it on fire, but he escaped and that was the end of the movie. This has been bugging me for legit, 3 years now and it would mean SOOOO much if someone could help me out! But I realize this description is like super long so even if you can't help me, just taking the time to read it would mean a ton. :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment