Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How can I make my wrinkly eyes, eye shadows, puffyness and crows feet begone?

I am 24 years old, been working late nights, been rubbing my eyes diligently because they itch, I have deep shadows under my eyes, eye wrinkles, crows feet, puffiness and so forth, I want to eliminate or possibly reduce them to the fullest extent. If anyone can recommend me a powerful remedy that I'd gladly appreciated. My eyes looks like they survived an epic battle with the power rangers, that's how messed up they are. Someone advise me to put vitamin e lotion on but I am skeptical of it's effectiveness.. Is there any superb anti aging eye wrinkle cream? Hence I'm not looking for concealers I want a permanent solution to this problematic situation.. Thanx in advance...... Am not looking for a under eye concealer as for I want to remedy this problem forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment