Monday, July 11, 2011

Help with boyfriend..I am asking more mature audience :)?

My boyfriend is critical of me... He used to not be when he was "courting me"... Now he's very harsh and critical... At the beginning of our relationship he helped me with money and such but not he doesnt..We have dated a year.. and my life is haywire right now bc I am in despair with money and surviving... He tells me options and thats about it... does he love me? I asked him why he's so critical he said "if I wasn't then I'd worry that I wasn't in love with you".... even though he is critical of people he does not know.. He also told my GF one time when I said why is he so critical of me in front of him.. He said bc she is my GF and she is almost perfect isnt she??? Men you are much more knowledgeable help me out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment