Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ways to cope with depression/anxiety?

For the past few months I been going thru depression and anxiety. Anxiety is usually everyday but my depression if on one day then off another or just parts of the day. Mostly when I'm alone..I have this gnawing fear so I'm always with someone. I don't feel like life is real sometimes and get confused or say things wrong or slow and I'm very forgetful lately. Are those all symptoms of depression?? I keep thinking its my brain going dead or something. I'm on prozac and xanax for a month. Seems to be helping but is there also other ways to cope? Any personal stories?? And I also am tired and want to sleep most of the day but then i can't sleep its so confusing. Lastly for some reason i always start to feel better at night when it gets Dark..anyone experience this?

No comments:

Post a Comment