Saturday, July 16, 2011

Nervous About Applying For College. Please Help.?

So I desperately want to go to the east coast to study. I have a 4.6 GPA, I am in the top 10% out of 800 rising seniors at my school, I am actively involved in my community, I play a sport and an instrument, my family has a low income so I am being helped with financial aid, HOWEVER my ACT and SAT scores are not good. That is the only concern for me: that I would not be accepted to colleges because of my low test scores. I honestly am a horrible test taker in that i always get nervous no matter how prepared I am, and my nervousness gets the better of me. What do you think my chances are? I got a 22 on my ACT and 1590 on SAT and 540 on Math II Sub. and 560 on Bio Sub. I know I have a chance to retake ACT or SAT, but how do you think I stack up? Appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment