Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I have chronic pain and am treated for the pain but for the past few days I have been experiencing a?

strange pulling sensation in my r breast , ( couldn't find a lump; I am a 44 d) it travels to my elbow on the underside and at it's worse it goes back up the other side of my sholder blade ( all right side) it's not like the kidney pain, or the spinal fusion. sorry if I ramble on, I survived head trauma, but it affects my memory post the chunk of Ice that shattered 4 discs they used 3 cadaver 1/2 vertebrae transplants (Thank You<3) Doner's. But the pulling has been coming and going, I took a 4mg nitro and it has stopped it. The point of my circle story is.... Do I need a mammogram, or a visit to my cardiologist? btw I was told I have mitral valve prolapse regurgitation , thanks for reading aka listening to my story such as it is. <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment