Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I've developed excessive anger?

I tried to create an outlet, I began drawing. But I got mad that I couldn't draw like I wanted, so I threw it all away. I get too aggravated to finish or study for incessant tests at my school... but it's an anger beyond annoyance and it goes into hatred. I counted 9 people today that crossed my mind as people I wanted to kill. Because of their appearance. I understand that I'm a teenager, and wanting to kill people is absurd and very over rated, but the only thing that doesn't piss me off is the thought of killing them. I was quite down for a couple of years, and this turn towards anger is alien to me. I've also been using the most awful language, which I don't usually do because it's pathetic. So I'd like advice on how to cope. So far to dilute the hatred, gnawing at myself and hitting pillows and such has helped. This has only been a couple months or so though, so it's nothing drastic. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment