Thursday, July 14, 2011

Help I'm worried about my boyfriend?!?

Hi, well my boyfriend is almost 14. We've been together almost 9 months so I'm worried about him. Hes always had stomach problems if he eats to much or anything spicy. He can't eat sweets a lot either. But, he's always had a horrible sleep pattern which caused a sleep disorder. He went to bed after I left his house at around 9:30. He woke up at noon and rested all day but went back to bed at 4 pm. It's now 11 pm. He's slept so much and he went to bed because his stomach had this gnawing feeling and when he ate or drank he could feel it. He also has almost thrown up and has had diarehhia (idk how to spell it?) but, I'm worried. He throws up a lot if he eats to much because it makes him sick. I'm afraid it's fatal and maybe an ulcer. My best friend was in the hospital for... I think 4 months with ulcers... HELP!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment