Friday, July 15, 2011

HELP!! continuing stomach problem!!?

for the last month or so I have been experiencing a very uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. It comes and goes throughout the day but when it does come it really is uncomfortable. Its hard to explain but it's like a gnawing emptiness at the top of my stomach. Even after i eat i still feel very empty and hungry even after i eat a full meal that would have made me very full before this started. Also, when i press the top of my stomach there is some pain and it also occasionally affects my back. I have been to the doctor last week and he prescribed me with some tablets (Losec) which did take it away but now that the course of tablets has finished, its now back the exact same as it was before the tablets. anyone have any idea what this could be or what could take it away?? like some home remedies or some diet i could take up?

No comments:

Post a Comment